Monday, December 15, 2008

Vegan Thanksgiving at our house

Photobucket

so here we are the vegan mama and her kiddos...
vegan dinner consisted of tofurkey roast with organic potatos and carrots, vegan gravy, vegan dumplings with mashed potatos and cranberries, cranberry sauce, organic corn, brocolli, peas, rolls, apple pie, pumpkin pie, pinto bean and tomato soup, and yellow squash...

all organic, cruelty free and delicious!!

I could not force myself to attend another extended family holiday meal where there is a dead animal on the table, fried oysters and all kinds of dairy and egg filled foods...
I had the best thanksgiving in a long time, preparing, and serving my family a good wholesome meal...
we said the things we were thankful for and we played games all day.....

I know that people say, well if you bring your vegan food to their house and show them by example how you can eat food without killing aimals it will maybe make them think...but it doesnt...they all do whatever they want too and don't care....they think I'm the weirdo...I'm a weirdo cause I will not eat dead animals or the products of animals.....and I am not respected for it, I am looked at as weird, radical or annoying....
so here it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
vegan, mama, lover of music and kindness, lover of sunsets, trees, the ocean, nature in all its splendor, animals, lightbearer, empath