Friday, March 20, 2009

Earthlings

Earthlings


Everyone on earth should watch this documentary...

http://www. viddler. com/​explore/​theVashonWay/​videos/​66/​

everytime I watch this movie it reminds me why I'm VEGAN!!
It makes me wonder how can this happen...
it makes me hate the people who do this...
it makes me not want to even be friends anymore with people who eat meat, especially if they know about this and still buy and eat meat...
I dare all you meat eaters to watch this...and if you are hunters and don't care, you should imagine this was being done to your pets, your dogs or cats...
and if you still don't care, then there is something wrong with you, cause it isn't right, it isn't necessary, and its WRONG
might doesn't make right

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
vegan, mama, lover of music and kindness, lover of sunsets, trees, the ocean, nature in all its splendor, animals, lightbearer, empath